We love our community and are happy to be involved and help out as much as we can!
- Every year we provide pro bono comprehensive dental care to underserved children.
- We participate in Missions of Mercy Projects and Give Kids a Smile Day (local, statewide, and national programs who serve those who do not have access to dental care). As a dental student in 2000, Dr. Niloo was part of the inaugural group that started the first of many Mission of Mercy dental projects in Wise County, Virginia. This service model has since been adopted nationwide by multiple states who are attempting to serve those in need.
- We love to support the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department! Come out and enjoy the Taste of Vienna every spring, which is organized by our volunteer firefighters!
- We support numerous local schools’ fundraisers, such as 5K races.
- We provide dental health education to various preschools and schools to promote dental health.
- Little League baseball is near and dear to Dr. Niloo’s heart. We have been proud sponsors of the Vienna Little League since 2009.
- Children’s Dentistry of Oakton makes regular donations to Children’s National Medical Center (Children’s Hospital) and to various organizations who provide services and conduct research in areas such as cancer, diabetes, blindness, and heart disease.
Please share with us what causes and organizations are important to you!